TJF Family Tree

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Max Bauer » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:02 pm | #16

lanconlister wrote:Heh Heh, i remeber Cath, where is she now anyone know?

Sounds like a job for...

Facebook :wink:
"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle"

Cruelty to children must stop. FULL STOP.
www.nspcc.org.uk
Max Bauer None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lanconlister » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:51 am | #17

Didn't want to contact her, she was a pain, as just wondering.
life isn't fair...but that doesn't mean you cant win
lanconlister None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Max Bauer » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:57 am | #18

lanconlister wrote:Didn't want to contact her, she was a pain, as just wondering.

Facebook's not necessarily just for contacting people. You can just stalk them if you wish...
"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle"

Cruelty to children must stop. FULL STOP.
www.nspcc.org.uk
Max Bauer None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby twoshots » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:09 pm | #19

Irfs in Bed wrote:
lanconlister wrote:Didn't want to contact her, she was a pain, as just wondering.

Facebook's not necessarily just for contacting people. You can just stalk them if you wish...

I refer to it as Stalkerbook... :roll:
To know recursion, you must first know recursion.

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion." Arthur C Clarke
twoshots None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lanconlister » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:10 pm | #20

:ninja: Hmmmm!
life isn't fair...but that doesn't mean you cant win
lanconlister None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: TJF Family Tree

Postby Dave Baker » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:21 pm | #21

Hi All what do you want to know about the Salisbury link? i was looking into our past history and i understand it was part of the NSJJA before it went TFJ ? any information you want i can try and help?

Regards
Dave
Dave Baker Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OneDragons » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 pm | #22

NSJJA and TJF are the same thing. They changed the name from the former to the latter. Not sure of the reasons or what precipitated it though.
The many within One!

Greek Proverb "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
OneDragons None specified

Postby captaintau » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 pm | #23

Are you Dave Baker of Aikoushin?

If so, this is Pete from SCI
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dave Baker » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:37 pm | #24

Hi Pete :-) yeah its me :-)
Dave Baker Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dave Baker » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 pm | #25

as far as i was aware Brian opened up his system under NSJJA then when Peter took more control he changed the name to TJF :-) but i could be wrong we (Salisbury club) left in 1990 just before the change went official
Dave Baker Male

Postby Dave Baker » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm | #26

Pete, I was looking up my club history and came across this form :-) see its got an SCI link to it :-)
Dave Baker Male

Postby Calex » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:00 pm | #27

Hello,
I was a student at Bradford and Ilkley Community College from 1992-94. I was based at the Ilkley college campus
and attended the Ronin Jujitsu Club which at the time was headed be Kevin Wood. I think the club was running for a while before I first joined. I still have good memories of training there with fellow students.
Regards to my Instuctor Kevin Wood wherever he may be.
Calex
Calex None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uan_ar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:52 pm | #28

Buenos Aires Jiu Jitsu Club started in 2012 with Richard Robinson.
uan_ar Male

Previous

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup