Is planetjitsu dead?

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Is planetjitsu dead?

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:09 am | #16

Looks like, unfortunately.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby captaintau » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:10 am | #17

I'm only here because I did a google search on someone and [ PJ ] was one of the top results!

I often have questions that I'd like to throw out for opinion of my peers. I do miss [ PJ ]
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Blackbelt007 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:33 pm | #18

I just checked back here for the first time in months and glad to see its still going but only just. The technopedia/club listing sounds like a strong contender for the next evolution.
Keep passing the open windows!
Blackbelt007 Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uan_ar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:37 pm | #19

Happy new year for all!
uan_ar Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Daftbugger » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:08 pm | #20

Happy New Year to you too!
:noddy:
Daftbugger Female

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Blackbelt007 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:14 pm | #21

Happy new year!!!
Blackbelt007 Male

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:00 am | #22

Happy February!
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Postby Blackbelt007 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 pm | #23

Happy April!!
Blackbelt007 Male

Postby thauma » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:26 pm | #24

it is april, and it is gonna be Fantastic. There will be jitsu, easter eggs and everything

When your enemy comes
            - welcome him.
When he goes
            - send him on his way

http://winchester-jitsu.kicks-ass.net
thauma None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby captaintau » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:36 pm | #25

IMG_2137.JPG

Dinosaurs maybe, but not completely extinct!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Previous

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup