Sayōnara

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sayōnara

Postby rne02 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:13 pm | #1

I think it is clear that the forum is (almost) dead, which is a shame as this was always one of the better and more sensible ones.  In fact, most forums I see see to be on the wain, I think the medium seems to have had it's day.

But the lack of activity prompts me to move on.  I would like to thank everyone for their help whenever I have asked a question, and for sharing information.

I wish you all luck in the future and hope your training continues as you would wish it to.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
If you can't do it with a fag or a shot glass in your other hand, it's not a proper judo hold.
rne02 Male
Chief Tea Maker

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Sayōnara

Postby nry » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:37 pm | #2

I check here now and again myself but it is dead as a doornail so to speak!  Enjoy your permanent vacation!
nry Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 am | #3

me too. Checking that is.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Genghis » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 am | #4

Ditto, although I refuse to give up on it just yet.

G
Wrestle well, skillfully wield spear, sword, and dagger in a manly way.  Strike true and hard and rush in - those who understand this will despise the one who defends.  (Sigmund Ringeck, C15)

http://www.buckskempo.org.uk/
Genghis None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kunoichi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 pm | #5

Genghis wrote:I refuse to give up on it just yet.

Me neither.

And I'm a lapsed jitsuka! ;-)
kunoichi None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thauma » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:25 pm | #6

still training, still here, just not got much to say right now

When your enemy comes
            - welcome him.
When he goes
            - send him on his way

http://winchester-jitsu.kicks-ass.net
thauma None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OneDragons » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:41 am | #7

Good training in your future, there is still some activity here but very sparse.

I suspect that the generation that sparked this forum into a hotbed of activity will not be replaced, the conversations have all been done. That said this is easily the best forum that I have ever been involved in!
The many within One!

Greek Proverb "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
OneDragons None specified

Postby captaintau » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:54 pm | #8

OneDragons wrote:I suspect that the generation that sparked this forum into a hotbed of activity will not be replaced, the conversations have all been done. That said this is easily the best forum that I have ever been involved in!

This is certainly the forum from which I have gained most enjoyment and most friends.
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup