effective advertising

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: effective advertising

Postby nry » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 am | #16

I've not spent anything personally, after playing with the Facebook adverts to see what they were about, they magically sent me a free £25 advert voucher as I 'had not completed the process and this may help me get started'!

The £25 got me 25 days of advertising our club to anyone living in Carlisle, so far it has generated about 40 clicks to the page and 8 Likes, though some Likes were from bots which wasn't the best!  I'm going to give it until the advert finishes in a week, then do a 'New Year Resolution Special' offer I think, free open nights in the first week after New Year, anyone attending gets 4 weeks of sessions for £5 to try and get some people to stay longer than a few sessions.

Unfortunately our main instructor has been ill for a while now so we have struggled to keep up the sessions being taught effectively beyond the kids sessions, hopefully things will improve in the New Year :)
nry Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: effective advertising

Postby dman90 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 pm | #17

Hi Everyone,

I have just taken over Whitechapel Jiu Jitsu in East London and am also struggling to grow our number.

We currently have around 3-5 people on the mat, and am trying to grow it to around 6-8 people.

I am updating the website, and have created Facebook group and page and will see how that goes.

if anyone has any other tips, let me know :)

Dman
Whitechapel Jiu Jitsu Instructor
http://www.whitechapeljitsu.co.uk
dman90 None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup