Clubs around Halifax ?

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clubs around Halifax ?

Postby thauma » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 pm | #1

A friend of mine is moving to the Halifax area, he doesn't mind travelling bit, but is looking for a good MA. He is however very particular about wanting to be tested...... indeed anything that doesn't offer sparring is likely to be a non starter...... Any ideas?

When your enemy comes
            - welcome him.
When he goes
            - send him on his way

http://winchester-jitsu.kicks-ass.net
thauma None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Clubs around Halifax ?

Postby tzadik » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:44 pm | #2

Looks like there's a Thai boxing school in Halifax (Calder Thai Boxing). Other than that, my Google fu is turning up slim pickings. Of course, travel to Leeds and the world is your lobster.

As ever, Judo is cheap and (semi) widely available.
for all the heroes I met along the way
tzadik None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Clubs around Halifax ?

Postby thauma » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:44 am | #3

Thanks of the reply.

I'm guessing by the lack of recommendations, it'll be down to Google and local knowledge when he arrives.

Cheers

When your enemy comes
            - welcome him.
When he goes
            - send him on his way

http://winchester-jitsu.kicks-ass.net
thauma None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup