Congratulations Babbage & Fluffy

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Congratulations Babbage & Fluffy

Postby captaintau » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:33 am | #1

Congratulations to long-term [ PJ ] members Babbage and Fluffy the Happy Lobster on their recent nuptials recent grading. Both promotions are long overdue. Babbage graded to Sandan. Fluffy declined the invitation to grade twice and turned up just to be uke... but was promoted to Nidan.
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Congratulations Babbage & Fluffy

Postby Genghis » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am | #2

Darned right - they've both been training for so many years, and both training and teaching at such a level that this is very long overdue.

Many congratulations to both of you chaps.

G
Wrestle well, skillfully wield spear, sword, and dagger in a manly way.  Strike true and hard and rush in - those who understand this will despise the one who defends.  (Sigmund Ringeck, C15)

http://www.buckskempo.org.uk/
Genghis None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Congratulations Babbage & Fluffy

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:49 am | #3

Thanks both. I've been happily avoiding the annual grading for 6 years, and got my Shodan in '04. So I suppose it was about time. It also means I got it just as I click over into year 21 of jitsu. I'm thinking of third dan by the time I hit 30, but I don't want to get ahead of myself...
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup