Rosi Sexton Course, Shrawley, Apr 3

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rosi Sexton Course, Shrawley, Apr 3

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:09 pm | #1

Attened the above on Sunday. Only downer was the number of idiots crashing on the way home which extended travel time a chunk.

Excellent training session as always, and great to cath up with some PJ'ers.

A bit of time on the academics of injury prevention to shoulders, and some exercises to help make shoulders a little more resillient and to deal with the fairly nasty sounding 'grumpy shoulder syndrome'.

Then on to causing shoulder injury - some variations on shoulder locks, a couple of straight arm bars for completion and some time for some bits of 1-1 coaching and trouble shooting. Don't underestimate the value of good conditioner, longer hair and the ability to wiggle. Always fun to see the big guys in the room picked on. More so as it wasn't me this time...

Excellent session all around. There will probably be futher sessions later in the year.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Rosi Sexton Course, Shrawley, Apr 3

Postby captaintau » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:56 am | #2

Thanks for this review, Keith.

I haven't made any contact with Rosi but I plan to make this an annual thing.
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup