Member update

Have a jitsu related question? Get a jitsu related answer here.

Moderator: Moderators

Member update

Postby captaintau » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:11 am | #1

So what's everyone up to? On and off the mat?
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Member update

Postby nry » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:27 pm | #2

Off the mat...took my web design business full time at the end of May after running part-time for 2.5 years and it growing beyond expectations.

On the mat...just returned from Japan where I was presented with Chuden no maki, the den scroll which went with the 4th Dan I was awarded in June when our Soke visited from Japan.  Club going well, a good group of regular children and adults too :)
nry Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Member update

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:01 pm | #3

Drinking. Working to support the drinking and kids. Running Huntingdon club. Helping with Bedford. Both small, trying to attract a few more bodies.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Jitsu Discussions

Signup