RAWR!!!

A place where members can discuss Aiuchi Jiu Jitsu

RAWR!!!

Postby Moony » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 pm | #1

So i got back on the mat.
WWFSMD?
And on the Eigth day God made Vin Diesel....and ran the f**k away from what he had done.
Moony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: RAWR!!!

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 pm | #2

and hasn't been back since...
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carrot_mop » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 am | #3

Did you intentionally wait over a year to post that? :D
Carrot_mop None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm | #4

Nope. It just happened.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Return to Aiuchi Jiu Jitsu Association

Signup