Gremlin's match last night

Announcements and reviews of the latest courses within the world of Jiu Jitsu.

Moderator: Moderators

Gremlin's match last night

Postby captaintau » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 pm | #1

Report on the Bellator site.:

http://blog.bellator.com/2009/06/rosie-sexton-vs-valerie-coolbaugh.html

I won't give the result away.

That photo's got to be one for the publiciity album, though.

Spoiler: show
Nice one, Gremlin. Great job  < clapping, but the clap emoticon shows up in the spoiler >
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OneDragons » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 pm | #2

Excellent stuff as always! Well done :!:
The many within One!

Greek Proverb "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
OneDragons None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fluffy_the_happy_lobster » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:31 pm | #3

My god! I have never seen it done with small mammals like that before.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

Martial arts, self defence and jiu jitsu in Bedford and Huntingdon - www.jitsu.me
Fluffy_the_happy_lobster None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Splinter » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 am | #4

OK if you read below my post you have to assume some-one is going to be readable.  Otherwise this whole thread will be written as a spoiler.

Really pleased for her, another good result, shame it was a last minute stand in fighter, but at the mo thats the womens game.
But she has to learn to take her time 3min 40 !?!  the write up is less than 1/2 that of any other fight.  A longer fight would get more coverage.

Would love to have more opportunity to train with her or Karl for that matter.
Sensei Spooky
Splinter None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Dragon Age, Origins-a game with blood, heart and soul

Postby Clueless » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 pm | #5

teblets wrote:<<quoted spam removed - if you suspect something is spam, don't quote it, or at least remove the links in it first, ta >>

Has Pookie returned in disguise, or have I missed something?
'You're just a walking contamination event really' - My line manager...
'Evil Temptress' - Hirsty

Eternal :ltblue:
Clueless None specified

Return to Courses & Events

Signup