SENI 2010,  29th & 30th may

Announcements and reviews of the latest courses within the world of Jiu Jitsu.

Moderator: Moderators

SENI 2010,  29th & 30th may

Postby ToffeeApple » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 am | #1

I realise there is another thread for this, but it is seminar specific.

Who is going, which day?  I shall be attending the saturday for three reasons:

It's saturday.

Sunday two years ago was a bit thin on the ground. I want to hunt for some new gloves.

The finals of the uk mma league are on the saturday and I suspect there will be people from my club competing.

Apart from being a bit of fun, (anyone remember the slightly inappropriate chinese lion? ;)) it's also an opportunity for us to have a bit of a meetup. Potentially. (I am told by naz that the local pubs rather suck.)
Postmodernism has a lot going for it on the internet.  Â¿Por qué no te callas?
ToffeeApple Male
Citizen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gra » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 am | #2

It's not SENI, the one in May is run by Kwoklyn Wan, they had one in Leicester last year which was a big sucess, so this year it is in Birmingham.

I'll be there with the Shoufukan dojo demonstrating Takeuchi ryu.
http://abritinecuador.blogspot.com/
Gra None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Whoops

Postby pressurepoint » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 am | #3

Could be that you will be at the wrong venue then Gra, Seni is 29th & 30th May in London see http://www.senishow.com/
Paul King - KSOMA Kings School of Martial Arts Peterborough - Kempo Jujitsu, Dacayana Eskrima & Tai Chi

The Sacred Springs Fellowship of Martial Arts
CO-FOUNDER British Kempo Society
pressurepoint None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nazareth » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 pm | #4

It'd be criminal if I missed it - it's within a mile's walking distance from my house.

A PJ meet would be a good idea! :)
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
George Bernard Shaw

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein
Nazareth Male
Tumbleweed

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Clueless » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 pm | #5

That's the bank hol weekend I'm going to Anglesey. Damn!  :(
'You're just a walking contamination event really' - My line manager...
'Evil Temptress' - Hirsty

Eternal :ltblue:
Clueless None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Whoops

Postby Gra » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:19 pm | #6

pressurepoint wrote:Could be that you will be at the wrong venue then Gra, Seni is 29th & 30th May in London see http://www.senishow.com/

Yes!, sorry for the confusion, the one I was thinking of is the weekend before, in Birmingham.
http://abritinecuador.blogspot.com/
Gra None specified

Postby Goober » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:49 pm | #7

Interesting, there is an off-chance I will be in london that weekend with nowt to do...

In which case, I would definitely be up for a PJ trip to Seni.
Define irony -
People paying hundreds of pounds a year to get punched in the face, shouted at, thrown to the floor and have their joints locked up, in order to learn how to not get mugged.
Goober None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ToffeeApple » Mon May 24, 2010 11:14 pm | #8

Any more for any more?
Postmodernism has a lot going for it on the internet.  Â¿Por qué no te callas?
ToffeeApple Male
Citizen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Blackbelt007 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 am | #9

I am going up on Sunday with some other dan grades from my club.
Keep passing the open windows!
Blackbelt007 Male

Postby GingerNinja » Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 am | #10

I may be going to cheer a couple of guys who're competing on the Sunday (BJJ).
GingerNinja

Return to Courses & Events

Signup