PJ Course 2010 part Deux

Announcements and reviews of the latest courses within the world of Jiu Jitsu.

Moderator: Moderators

PJ 2010 Part Deux

I'm coming, bring it on
100%
I won't be coming
No votes

Total votes : 7

PJ Course 2010 part Deux

Postby kempo-kid » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 am | #1

Just a thought I have the use of my dojo on Sunday 5th September after a do on the Saturday and was wondering if people wanted another PJ course oragnised.  JW said she won't mind doing the organisation if the event was wanted.  So speak now we need the following

i) Instructors
ii) Participants

any takers

KK :twisted:
kempo-kid None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pocahontas » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 am | #2

I'm coming back from a wedding that day...would be up for curry in the evening...
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."
DIET AND EXERCISE BLOG: http://nopain-nojane.blogspot.com/
Pocahontas None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Yojimbo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 am | #3

Should be available, especially if there's the prospect of more PJ fun like last time! Excellent idea!  :D
Yojimbo Male

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Clueless » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 am | #4

I'd be a maybe, but not absolutely sure until closer to the time.
'You're just a walking contamination event really' - My line manager...
'Evil Temptress' - Hirsty

Eternal :ltblue:
Clueless None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nazareth » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm | #5

I'd like to go, but not sure I'm in the country :(
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
George Bernard Shaw

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein
Nazareth Male
Tumbleweed

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Genghis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:48 pm | #6

Why don't we use that day/place for the proposed BKS get together?

G
Wrestle well, skillfully wield spear, sword, and dagger in a manly way.  Strike true and hard and rush in - those who understand this will despise the one who defends.  (Sigmund Ringeck, C15)

http://www.buckskempo.org.uk/
Genghis None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ukronin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm | #7

:D No reason why it can't be both
Don't let your life pass you by, STOP, enjoy life, love and friendship.

Proud member of the British Kempo Society.

Club Instructor Northampton Jitsu Club, England
www.northamptonjitsuclub.co.uk
ukronin None specified

Postby kempo-kid » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 pm | #8

Too True

I'll start a new thread on instructors for the event.  

KK :twisted:
kempo-kid None specified

Postby captaintau » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm | #9

It's too early for me to be able to commit
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Genghis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm | #10

ukronin wrote::D No reason why it can't be both

Other than if we're grading BKS students, it should be BKS instructors there.

We could shoot perhaps for a morning grading, and afternoon seminar?

G
Wrestle well, skillfully wield spear, sword, and dagger in a manly way.  Strike true and hard and rush in - those who understand this will despise the one who defends.  (Sigmund Ringeck, C15)

Genghis None specified

Postby ukronin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm | #11

Genghis wrote:

G

Sounds fun  :D
Don't let your life pass you by, STOP, enjoy life, love and friendship.

Proud member of the British Kempo Society.

Club Instructor Northampton Jitsu Club, England
www.northamptonjitsuclub.co.uk
ukronin None specified

Postby Goober » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am | #12

ukronin wrote:
Genghis wrote:

G

Surely even if it is BKS instructors and a BKS grading, doesn't mean the rest of us can't uke, does it?
Define irony -
People paying hundreds of pounds a year to get punched in the face, shouted at, thrown to the floor and have their joints locked up, in order to learn how to not get mugged.
Goober None specified

Postby scruffy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 am | #13

i will come play!! thou will know for definate nearer the time, but i should be able to come  :D
living in the garden of savage for all eternity

eternal TJF :green:
Psalm 30:5 - 'weeping may last the night, but joy will come by morning'
scruffy Female

Postby Genghis » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 am | #14

Goober wrote:
ukronin wrote:
Genghis wrote:

G

Surely even if it is BKS instructors and a BKS grading, doesn't mean the rest of us can't uke, does it?

No reason that I can think of.

G

Genghis None specified

Postby Splinter » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm | #15

will be at a wedding sat night so wont be going near a car till after lunch  :( so Rose and myself will have to miss out
Sensei Spooky
Splinter None specified

Next

Return to Courses & Events

Signup