Sheffield, Tuesday 2 November.

Announcements and reviews of the latest courses within the world of Jiu Jitsu.

Moderator: Moderators

Sheffield, Tuesday 2 November.

Postby Genghis » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:59 pm | #1

I've just discovered that I need to be at Sheffield University on the afternoon of 2 November, and morning of the 3rd.  So, I shall be stopping overnight.

Is there a club there who would either like a guest instructor on the Tuesday evening, or has an interesting session that I can come and join in?

Failing that (or as well), any Jitsuka in Sheffield up for a curry and a beer that night?

G
Wrestle well, skillfully wield spear, sword, and dagger in a manly way.  Strike true and hard and rush in - those who understand this will despise the one who defends.  (Sigmund Ringeck, C15)

http://www.buckskempo.org.uk/
Genghis None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Sheffield, Tuesday 2 November.

Postby Spanna » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:28 am | #2

Hello! Tuesdays we haven't got a jitsu session, but there will be a bunch of us at judo if you fancy that?
"No, your other left"
Spanna Female

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Courses & Events

Signup