In Rememberance

Escape from the world of Jitsu for a while... discussions about everything other than martial arts

Moderator: Moderators

Postby scruffy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:32 pm | #31

a lot of us knew C only through the internet so i think its cool to remember her on the internet - does that make sense?

RIP C :rei:
living in the garden of savage for all eternity

eternal TJF :green:
Psalm 30:5 - 'weeping may last the night, but joy will come by morning'
scruffy Female

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby giggles » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:30 pm | #32

Anyone know the outcome of the court hearing?
Duck Tape is like the force, it has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together!

A religious war is a battle to see who has the best imaginary friend!
giggles None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: In Rememberance

Postby q974739 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:57 pm | #33

It's been 12 years, 6 months since the news.  Perhaps 13 years since I saw her.  But today I remembered her.  I can still hear her voice, see her face.  

This place is silent, a tomb to another century.  But still it feels right to remember her here.  Goodbye C.
q974739 None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Signup