Help needed

New to Jiu Jitsu? Moving house? Leaving uni? Step in here and we'll help you locate a club near you and hopefully some info about it. Or maybe you're starting up a new club and want the whole world to know??

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Help needed

Postby Nazareth » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:55 am | #16

nz_ROB wrote:I can provide recommendation for Genghis - in my opinion it would be well worth your while popping in to visit him - he has shown himself to be an honourable gentleman of humble yet wise character and reputation - and, no, I am not being sarcastic .. straight up .. go along .. it'll be worth it  :)

Incidentally Rollwithit, here's a picture in case you need to know what Genghis looks like:

"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
George Bernard Shaw

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein
Nazareth Male
Tumbleweed

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nz_ROB » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:19 am | #17

Nah .. nothing like him ... needs wings  :o:
nz_ROB

Postby Genghis » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:12 am | #18

Oy, Nazareth.  Whilst I admit to looking that old - that's my brother, I've got more hair than that!

G

Okay, not much more hair than that.
Wrestle well, skillfully wield spear, sword, and dagger in a manly way.  Strike true and hard and rush in - those who understand this will despise the one who defends.  (Sigmund Ringeck, C15)

http://www.buckskempo.org.uk/
Genghis None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Budoka in London » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:37 pm | #19

I can highly recommend this club in Reading http://www.bujinkanreading.co.uk/

The instructor is a brilliant martial artist and trains in Japan regularly
Budoka in London None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jitsukerr » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:11 am | #20

Budoka in London wrote:I can highly recommend this club in Reading http://www.bujinkanreading.co.uk/

The instructor is a brilliant martial artist and trains in Japan regularly

That must be nice for him.  Bit of a non-sequitur, though.
The typical English reaction to any change is to be negative. Then it is to accept it, then cheer about it, then claim you invented it.
-- Mike Carlson
jitsukerr Male
King of High House Declamation

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Yellow Pages

Signup