Japanese speaking dojo

New to Jiu Jitsu? Moving house? Leaving uni? Step in here and we'll help you locate a club near you and hopefully some info about it. Or maybe you're starting up a new club and want the whole world to know??

Moderator: Moderators

Japanese speaking dojo

Postby Luk Gkruu » Wed May 13, 2015 1:23 pm | #1

Hi all,

I'm a student of Japanese and was wondering if anyone knew a dojo that operates in Japanese (or Akido or other, I'm not fussy) in London or Kent?

Thanks
Luk Gkruu None specified

Years of membershipYears of membership

Re: Japanese speaking dojo

Postby captaintau » Sat May 30, 2015 5:40 pm | #2

Try my friend Gavin Poffley on gavinp@square-enix.com . I don't know how much Japanese is used in the classes that he attends but he is a professional Japanese translator. If anyone can help you it's him
captaintau Male
Genre Definer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Luk Gkruu » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:06 pm | #3

Thanks, i will
Luk Gkruu None specified

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby giles » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 pm | #4

I believe Gavin mostly teaches at the SOAS dojo: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SOAS-Jin ... 15?fref=nf  Mostly karate, but there are some jujutsu sessions too.
Giles Chamberlin
www.jujutsu.org.uk
giles None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Yellow Pages

Signup