UWIC Night Out on the 28/04/06

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

UWIC Night Out on the 28/04/06

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:29 pm | #1

Hi All

As announced at the end of training on Wednesday. The night out is planned for Friday 28th April. We will be starting the nights alcohol consumption at Taffy's bar on campus at 7pm and ending up in metro's (night Club in town).

Hope everyone can make it.

Andy
Last edited by Dark_Vamp on Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:04 pm | #2

Cool that sounds good, i'll be there although will prob have to meet you a little later on as i won't be back from work in time.
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:34 am | #3

How late do the buses run from UWIC into town?
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:51 am | #4

dunno, but there should be a timetable on the uwic union website, would look for it but by one of my team grassed me up for being on PJ too much  :x
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:59 pm | #5

I may not be at tomorrows session due to car problems. Can somebody give a reminder to everyone that the night out is this Friday. Cheers
Dark_Vamp None specified

Lets get p*****

Postby bigjocky » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:56 am | #6

I am part of the global community, fantastic, not bad for an old technophobe. This is sensei Adam for those that are confused by the name bigjocky.

I expect all and sunder to be present Friday night for mucho drinking and merryment.

Can i just say i am really pleased at what a fantastic club this is shaping out to be, big thanks to senseis Rob, Si & Nick, i think we should all buy them a beer on Friday.

See you Wed training.
bigjocky None specified

Re: Lets get p*****

Postby fat_tony » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:21 am | #7

bigjocky wrote:This is sensei Adam for those that are confused by the name bigjocky.

i thought it was you, i read your other post first and said it must be adam :lol: see you wed, hopefully i'l be limping around less!
fat_tony None specified

Postby Robw » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:26 pm | #8

Just wanted to say have a great time tonight people.

Get to the pub on time though, 'cos I've given Si some money to buy the first round with.

Cheers
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:39 pm | #9

nooooooooooooooo!! i won't be able to make it on time :cry: oh well, you not joining us for a bit?
fat_tony None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:27 pm | #10

I'll be there for 7:30 darn public transport.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Postby Robw » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:26 pm | #11

Sadly I can't make it tonight. Have a good time everyone.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:24 pm | #12

If anyone checks this before we they leave for the pub, me and adam are running late. we will be at the pub for 8.30pm
Dark_Vamp None specified

Postby SpliffCartel » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:30 am | #13

Well I had a good night, glad we eventually managed to find everyone! Feeling a bit worse for wear, but not too bad thankfully.

Did everyone else enjoy themselves?
SpliffCartel None specified

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup