Welsh Nationals??

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Postby Nicko » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:03 pm | #16

Random Guy wrote:Sounds awesome, you can count me in - I'm sure Goober and Inky will help me in bullying some of our club along.. :D

Im sure a certain female brown belt will be attending from your club, so she can join in with the bullying :) Not that she's that good at bullying  :underthumb:  :hide:
"The subterfuge you recommend to me is characteristic of brigands and thieves…My decision is to attack in broad daylight. I prefer to live to regret my bad luck than to be ashamed of my victory."
Nicko None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sebby » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:08 pm | #17

Im sure a certain female brown belt will be attending from your club, so she can join in with the bullying  Not that she's that good at bullying  

See, its so subtle you don't even notice!  :P
No more sheep, no more rain (yeah right!)
Remember, PANTS then TROUSERS, SLAP then THROW...
Sebby None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bigjocky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:21 am | #18

God damn it, i have just realised that the dan verification is the weekend of the 24th June, which means i will miss the first annual welsh nationals, not good! :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:
Always make an excuse to train rather than have an excuse not to train!!!
bigjocky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby scruffy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:26 am | #19

oooo it sounds like fun!!! i may be up for the welsh nationals!!!

:woot:
living in the garden of savage for all eternity

eternal TJF :green:
Psalm 30:5 - 'weeping may last the night, but joy will come by morning'
scruffy Female

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:40 am | #20

God damn it, i have just realised that the dan verification is the weekend of the 24th June

OK Panic not - I do currently have a couple of issues with the 25th of June, 1 is that one of my preferred instructors can't make that date, the other is that I'm not sure that I can make that date now.

Realistically now I have two options

1) June 3rd - All the Instructors can make it, but it's before the Welsh Grading (personally I think it would be the best pre-grading ever but what do you all think ?)

2) July 1st - All Instructors can make it, it doesn't clash with anything, but a lot of the Student population will have buggered off home for their 23 week Summer holiday.

So what's your preference people - I need to confim this weekend what date we're going to go with.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby inky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:46 am | #21

Nicko wrote:
Random Guy wrote:Sounds awesome, you can count me in - I'm sure Goober and Inky will help me in bullying some of our club along.. :D

Im sure a certain female brown belt will be attending from your club, so she can join in with the bullying :) Not that she's that good at bullying  :underthumb:  :hide:

What do you mean Random Guy, Goober, Sebby and you ARE our club  :lol:
I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it :)
inky None specified

Postby fat_tony » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:47 am | #22

i'd think it'd be a brilliant pre grading,

my concern earlier was whether it'd be on the same weekend was the grading, if it's not then it's all good
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Postby Goober » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:47 am | #23

inky wrote:What do you mean Random Guy, Goober, Sebby and you ARE our club  :lol:

And thats only when Random_Guy hasn't injured himself on some form of innanimate object!
Define irony -
People paying hundreds of pounds a year to get punched in the face, shouted at, thrown to the floor and have their joints locked up, in order to learn how to not get mugged.
Goober None specified

Postby Sebby » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:13 am | #24

I can do both 3rd June & 1st July so have no preference.  Always happy to come back to sunny Wales!! :D
No more sheep, no more rain (yeah right!)
Remember, PANTS then TROUSERS, SLAP then THROW...
Sebby None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Random Guy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:16 pm | #25

Goober wrote:And thats only when Random_Guy hasn't injured himself on some form of innanimate object!

:evil: Secretly you're relieved that I'm not there to kick your ass about all over the place. You can pretend that you're not, but we all know the truth! :P

3rd June's good for me - better than the 24th actually, so bonus..
With great power comes great temptation...
Random Guy None specified

Postby Goober » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:18 pm | #26

Random Guy wrote:
Goober wrote:And thats only when Random_Guy hasn't injured himself on some form of innanimate object!

:evil: Secretly you're relieved that I'm not there to kick your ass about all over the place. You can pretend that you're not, but we all know the truth! :P

yet its *you* that's constantly running into doors and walls to avoid having to train...:thinking:
Define irony -
People paying hundreds of pounds a year to get punched in the face, shouted at, thrown to the floor and have their joints locked up, in order to learn how to not get mugged.
Goober None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:28 pm | #27

I can do the 3rd as well.  :D
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby inky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:34 pm | #28

3rd is free at the moment for me :)
I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it :)
inky None specified

Postby Squeaky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:51 pm | #29

Well the 3rd June is best for me. Well that's as long as I can shift one of my expeditions. So for the mo I will say that I can come on 3rd June. Def can't do 24/25 June though and can't do 1st July either. Damn these kids and their D of E expeditions! Don't they know they should organise themselves around my Jitsu schedule?! :roll:
Visit my RedBubble gallery
Squeaky None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:46 pm | #30

Squeaky wrote:Damn these kids and their D of E expeditions! Don't they know they should organise themselves around my Jitsu schedule?! :roll:

lol tell them they need to do that to successfully complete the expedition :D
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup