Grading

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Postby fat_tony » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:02 pm | #31

rose_red wrote:Well done Tony...sorry I couldnt be there! Hope you are proud of your new belt! Good on you!

thanks :) , it hasn't actually sunk in yet, prob won't till i actually wear it for the first time no the mat.
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeaky » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:53 pm | #32

Tony - we may even be in the same competition at the Nationals! :box: And this means you get to go to the secret dojo now too. The joys of being  :dkblue:

And I hope you have recovered from your excitement now! Not stiff anymore I hope?! :lol:  :P
Visit my RedBubble gallery
Squeaky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:58 pm | #33

i know, it's great. next antionals will be great :D

my stiffness is slowly getting better thank you very much!! :lol:
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup