Club nicknames

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Club nicknames

Postby bigjocky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:24 am | #1

I propose that now we have grown into a even greater club than before that we should begin a season of dishing nicknames to people. I feel it only appropriate that eds nickname should be chav boy, its just TOO good not to. What do people think.
Always make an excuse to train rather than have an excuse not to train!!!
bigjocky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:31 am | #2

hmmm nick names may work :)
Last edited by Dark_Vamp on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Club nicknames

Postby fat_tony » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:46 am | #3

bigjocky wrote:I feel it only appropriate that eds nickname should be chav boy, its just TOO good not to.

:lol:

that's jsut shear class

dan's nickname is/will be'chuckles'. anyone who was in the car going to the atemis last eyar will know what i'm on about!

any more ideas?
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bigjocky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:00 am | #4

Sweet so chav boy and chuckles are good are done, come on people i am only a geeky scientist with no creative flair need ideas.
Always make an excuse to train rather than have an excuse not to train!!!
bigjocky None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:21 am | #5

I'm never good at giving ppl nicknames.
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Postby fat_tony » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:39 am | #6

well i used up most of my creativity jsut remembering chuckles! as an engineer i'm jsut as bad!

si's could be soemhting to do with lentils :o:
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:23 pm | #7

Matt could be 'stretch' as he doesn't always feel the pain and need to tap when a lock is put on
Dark_Vamp None specified

Postby Robw » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:48 pm | #8

si's could be soemhting to do with lentils

:oops: I should publically apologise to Si, despite what I said at Wednesday I have never seen or had knowledge of Si eating Lentils, nor to the best of my knowledge has he ever played someone on TV who eats lentils.

I should also warn you that as I'm still struggling with peoples real names, any nick names could take a long time for me to catch up with.

Also if Nicks name is nick does he need another nick name ?
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:08 pm | #9

:lol: i'm sure we can find something siutable
fat_tony None specified

Postby SirVolkar » Sat May 20, 2006 12:35 pm | #10

Sweet so chav boy and chuckles are good are done, come on people i am only a geeky scientist with no creative flair need ideas.

Chav boy?  

(Looks at Ed)

Chuckles.

(Looks at Dan)

What do they call you? "Wheels"?

:D
"Cars bounce off me!"
SirVolkar None specified

Postby Slinky_skink » Sun May 21, 2006 10:33 pm | #11

Ooo! I thought of one for Luke (Wilton)...how 'bout ''Stiffy'' ? Seeing as how he can't ever un-tense himself?
"I'm probably the most dangerous man in the world if I wanna be. But I never wanted to be anything but me." - Charles Manson.
Slinky_skink None specified

Postby fat_tony » Sun May 21, 2006 10:58 pm | #12

:o: that's such a dodgy nickname! people will wonder what he did to deserve that name
fat_tony None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Mon May 22, 2006 11:32 am | #13

that could cause a few laughs when he is used for uke. I can just imagine the following being said:
"right as you can see I've got a firm hold of stiffy"
hehehe
Dark_Vamp None specified

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup