Thinking caps on

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Thinking caps on

Postby Robw » Tue May 09, 2006 9:56 am | #1

Right you horrible rabble, time to start thinking about stuff.

At tomorrows session I will be asking for some feedback and help organising the Welsh Nationals. In particular I need you give some thoughts to

1) Crash downs - Can you offer them ? If so how many ?

2) Social in the evening - What / Where ?

3) Attendence - how many of you are DEFINATELY going to be there ?

4) Any things else I might have forgotten ?
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Thinking caps on

Postby Splinter » Tue May 09, 2006 12:20 pm | #2

First Aid cover.
Obviously Im intending to be there, but you should try and have at least 3 nominated LOCAL senior grades / instructors as providing first Aid cover.

You should also ensure you have a decent kit available,  again if I attend I will be bringing the "Nationals Kit",  but it would be wise if you had a local kit that didnt rely on me driving there safely etc.

If you need a heads up for advised contents PM me.

It would also be wise to have advanced knowledge of any driver + car (who knows where the local A+E is) who will be attending.  Failing that some VERY clear written directions would be nice
Sensei Spooky
Splinter None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Tue May 09, 2006 1:10 pm | #3

Right, well i can't offer crash space unfortunately but i do have a car (and nkow where the A&E is) so can offer lifts to and from location (and a&e if necessary!! hopefully it won't come to that!) i've got a list of recomended stuff for first aid kit from the first aid course, will check on wed to see if it's fully stocked. I'll be able to do first aid as well on the day.

as for the rest of thr stuff i'll get back to you tomorrow if i can think of anything
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Splinter » Tue May 09, 2006 1:38 pm | #4

Tony  -
mediwipes and biohazard bags and gloves.
tape.
some plasters.
chemical or pre-frozen gel ice packs  (or real ice and freezer box).
couple of triangular bandages should be min kit
Sensei Spooky
Splinter None specified

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup