training

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Postby Squeaky » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:32 pm | #16

Nicko wrote::P Vic, from now on you're only allowed to lick other girls.....and only when you've given us notice......and only when someone with a decent camera is there.....and.....and..... well, you get the point.

Oh ok then... If you insist! But only hot girls ok?! (And maybe some hot men too?!  :evilgrin:  :flirt: )
Visit my RedBubble gallery
Squeaky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:51 pm | #17

Squeaky wrote:Oh ok then... If you insist! But only hot girls ok?!

That will truly be a Kodak moment :D
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:19 pm | #18

Anyone from UWIC have any dates in mind for training at Swansea?
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kid Dangerous » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:57 pm | #19

I'm definitely up for training, but as i have work on a Saturday morning i wouldn't be able to come out with you guys :(. mainly cos i need to get back to Cardiff early enough!

But I'd be up for doing Wednesdays especially, I'll try and wrangle some more people together and we can go down on the train
Kid Dangerous None specified

Postby dark_recess » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:34 pm | #20

i have two gripes- i asked in the office and they said your trainin times are 5-7 not 4-7,
and no one was there  on 12 july :P
'And i remember that like all these blossoms... we are dieing'
dark_recess None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeaky » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:36 pm | #21

Ok, over the summer our training times are def 4-6pm. No one is there at the mo as lots of people are on holiday and stuff. We should be back up training in the next week or so. May be worth emailing one of the club officials or something first to check if trainin is on before you come all the way down. :)
Visit my RedBubble gallery
Squeaky None specified

Postby Nicko » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:49 am | #22

I've PM'd my phone number to Geraint, if anyone's planning on coming down to train in Swansea, please give me a ring beforehand so i can make sure it's going to be worth your while :)
"The subterfuge you recommend to me is characteristic of brigands and thieves…My decision is to attack in broad daylight. I prefer to live to regret my bad luck than to be ashamed of my victory."
Nicko None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup