July Night Out

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

July Night Out

Postby Dark_Vamp » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:43 pm | #1

Ok when is everyone free?
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:46 am | #2

i'm always free for a night out, any day will do for me.

is anyone else alive out there.....?
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:24 pm | #3

Come on peeps when are you all free?

Someone set a date I dare ya  :P
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kid Dangerous » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:04 pm | #4

lol I'm free pretty much any night other than Tuesdays. I work on weekends but that still works with a hangover so whenever, I'm good!!
Kid Dangerous None specified

Postby pinky_si » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:12 pm | #5

end of july is better for me
<insert_witty_.sig_file_here>
pinky_si None specified

Postby Nick » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:07 pm | #6

how about Friday 21st of July?

this would very nicely fit in with my birthday. ok it will mean that there are some non jitsu people there but so what.
Nick None specified

Postby Nemesis » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:51 pm | #7

As well as when, has anybody thought about where and what, as do people just want to go drinking or do something else as well?
Nemesis None specified

Postby SirVolkar » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:01 pm | #8

Nick's B-Day sounds cool...I'll be there whether its official or not though.

As for a Jitsu only night...I have no idea from one week to the next where I am...some say I never do...so pick a date and I'll do me best to be there....

P.S.  As you can see I am alive and I STILL function.
"Cars bounce off me!"
SirVolkar None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:22 am | #9

So is everyone good for the 21st then?
Dark_Vamp None specified

Postby Nemesis » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:52 pm | #10

If everyone is OK with meeting up on the 21st, when and where will we meet?
Nemesis None specified

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:03 pm | #11

any of the pubs in central Cardiff will do nicely, but i recommend one of the below,

Rummer tavern
Central bar
gate keeper
Callahan's

i wont be able to get there until around 9ish. some of my friends need to come a long way. i suppose i had better let them know  :oops:
Nick None specified

Postby Nick » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:21 am | #12

Ok the plan for firday such as it is, is. We are meeting at Callahan's at 20:30-21:00. once we are all drunk enough we'll go to a club of some sort most likey metro's.

see you there. :P
Nick None specified

Postby Nemesis » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:54 pm | #13

Where in the city centre is Callahan's? I don't know where it is but depending on how busy Llanover Hall is on Friday I should be able to come along.
Nemesis None specified

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:30 pm | #14

Callahan's is on castle street right next to the river. so walking from the castle go towards the river and the stadium. and cross over west-gate st Callahan's is attached to the forte' hotel and is the last thing before the river you can't miss it.
Nick None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:07 am | #15

Right then, who's going tomorrow night?
Dark_Vamp None specified

Next

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup