heres to a good new year

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

heres to a good new year

Postby bigjocky » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:52 pm | #1

Hey all, i just wanted to say well done for the past year. You have all trained really hard and by your own hard work have achieved the grade that you are now.

September sees the start of a new era for Cardiff Jitsu and it is as much your responsibility as it is the instructors to make this work. You are all a great set of students and i eagerly look forward to starting anew in September and making this a fantastic club.

I am off now until September on marriage and honeymoon duties (hard life i know) but i will see you at the beginning of the term to blow away the summer cobwebs and getting you guys ready for your next grading.

PS i have been working on some new exercises to get us all fighting fit but don't panic the plank will still be there to make us all smile. :twisted:

Have a great summer and i will see you soon.

Adam.
Always make an excuse to train rather than have an excuse not to train!!!
bigjocky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:03 pm | #2

hey, congrats on the wedding, have a great honeymoon :wink:

i will still be here for a bit longer than i first though so will be there to support the new club at least till christmas
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:20 pm | #3

Congratulations on the impending Wedding and honeymoon, have a great time at both of them.

Have to agree with everything that you said, especially the bit about it being everybodies club and depends upon support across the grades.

So far of the 17 regular members of the UWIC club (including Instructors) 9 have let me know what they are doing in September.

If anyone is in contact with any of the others I'd love to hear from them.

Highlights coming up in the first term are going to be guest visits, extra training on the weekend and no doubt a few socials.  :o:
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: heres to a good new year

Postby Dark_Vamp » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:30 am | #4

bigjocky wrote:
PS i have been working on some new exercises to get us all fighting fit but don't panic the plank will still be there to make us all smile. :twisted:

:hide:
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:51 am | #5

i love the smell of fear! :lol:  :twisted:

you'll be fine, especially with all that extra swimming you've been doing!
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:40 pm | #6

I don't want to get too damaged on the 1st night back as it wouldn't be the best way for me to end my BDay :)
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup