And now... the time is near

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

And now... the time is near

Postby Robw » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:28 am | #1

Ok everybody peeps, it's time for that most painful moment of Jitsu...

PAYMENT!!

I need the cheques for £50 (£5 annual club membership, £45 for full terms training) sent to me ASAP.

If the people who've told me they are happy to pay in advance don't pay then we won't get the benefit of not paying VAT on the booking and everyone's fees will go up.

Just to avoid any confusion ALL of the Instructors including me will be paying in advance for the joy of teaching you.

PM for my postal address and details of who to make the cheque payable to.

Can you please ensure you all contact anyone at the club to pass on this information. Anyone I have an e-mail address for I'll be mailing also.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dark_recess » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:38 pm | #2

can i give you cash? and whens the first session?
'And i remember that like all these blossoms... we are dieing'
dark_recess None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm | #3

Cash is good. Drop me a PM and I can give you account details to pay it into or else just bring it on Tuesday.

First session is this week  :o:

Tuesday 5th September - Sophia Gardens - Upper Hall - 7 -9,

Aferwards pints in the Mochen Di.

The mats will already be out so I expect people on the mat and changed at 7.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SpliffCartel » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:30 am | #4

Rob, I thought the new times were 6-8? Or is it just this week?
SpliffCartel None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:25 am | #5

ok sorry for the confusion. I originally requested 6 - 8 and I was told that was ok and then this was changed to 7-9 due to a clash of bookings.

I thought I'd updated everyone but clearly I didn't.

To clarify.

Sophia Gardens

Upper Hall

Every Tuesday

7pm to 9pm
Hwyl

Rob W

Robw None specified

Postby Slinky_skink » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:05 pm | #6

Heya Rob. Can't wait to be back on the matts :D
Is it alright to pay you part of the money at tonight's session and then the rest next week? I don't get payed a whole lot for my slave labour in Metro's y'know  :cry:
"I'm probably the most dangerous man in the world if I wanna be. But I never wanted to be anything but me." - Charles Manson.
Slinky_skink None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup