Club visit

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Club visit

Postby Robw » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:07 pm | #1

Ok I know this isn't often visited, but just in case anyone is here.

We are being visited on Tuesday and I would very much like to see a good turn out.

Please be there as early as you can, in washed Gi's !!

Also I'm thinking of holding an extra session this week prior to the grading, is anyone available on Thursday night if I can get a venue ?

E-mail me at robwallis@hotmail.com
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Club visit

Postby Splinter » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:34 pm | #2

Whose coming to teach Sensei Rob ?
just in case any PJers fancy a road trip!
Sensei Spooky
Splinter None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:13 pm | #3

Sensei Mark Browne.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup