High grade sessions in Swansea

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

High grade sessions in Swansea

Postby Nicko » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:34 pm | #1

This term we're thinking of starting a high-grade session in Swansea, once every three or four weeks and on a sunday. The session would run as normal from 12-2 for all grades and from 2-4 for (to begin with) purples and above. If this proves to be too much (unlikely) then it will change to blue and above. Session to be followed by obligatory pub time. Would anyone from Cardiff be interested in coming along? Any suggestions welcomed :)
"The subterfuge you recommend to me is characteristic of brigands and thieves…My decision is to attack in broad daylight. I prefer to live to regret my bad luck than to be ashamed of my victory."
Nicko None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:44 pm | #2

I'm pretty sure Adam would be up for it and I'd like to come as well. I'll ask Nick, Simon and the Blues on  Tuesday.

Nice idea though.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nicko » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:59 pm | #3

Thanks Rob :) Of course, anyone is welcome to the 12-2 session.
"The subterfuge you recommend to me is characteristic of brigands and thieves…My decision is to attack in broad daylight. I prefer to live to regret my bad luck than to be ashamed of my victory."
Nicko None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup