Welsh Nationals 14th April - you coming

Definately
64%
Possibly
36%

Total votes : 11

Welsh Nationals 14th April 2007

Postby Robw » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:59 pm | #1

Ok people there has been a change and we have managed to change the date of this years Welsh Nationals.

The downside is that we have had to settle for half the room size that we would have had which means that spaces will be limited.

I'm in the process of confirming Instructors and content and I'll let you all know as soon as I can what's happening.
Last edited by Robw on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sebby » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:57 pm | #2

I can definitely come now  :D
No more sheep, no more rain (yeah right!)
Remember, PANTS then TROUSERS, SLAP then THROW...
Sebby None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:04 pm | #3

Whoooo hoooooooo I have another Uke..

Have just confirmed my first 3rd Dan Instructor...
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeaky » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:09 pm | #4

Well I can also definitely come now. Not sure about the night out though... I'm starting a week long Mountain Leader course the next day up in Snowdonia..... :cry:

Here's hoping I don't pick up any injuries at the course! :lol: That would be just my (typical!) luck!
Visit my RedBubble gallery
Squeaky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rose_red » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:28 am | #5

Ahhhh, you can count me in now then!

Hooray!
A true friend stabs you in the front.
rose_red None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:32 pm | #6

Ok to clarify, to date it's going to be me and three lovely ladies.... whooo hoooo  :o:
Hwyl

Rob W

Robw None specified

Postby rose_red » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:48 pm | #7

yeah and that pesky third dan getting in the way :lol:
rose_red None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ukronin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:54 pm | #8

Robw wrote:Ok to clarify, to date it's going to be me and three lovely ladies.... whooo hoooo  :o:

Cooool, that means your wife is free that night :evilgrin:
Don't let your life pass you by, STOP, enjoy life, love and friendship.

Proud member of the British Kempo Society.

Club Instructor Northampton Jitsu Club, England
www.northamptonjitsuclub.co.uk
ukronin None specified

Postby Robw » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:23 pm | #9

Will yours be ?  :o:

News update.

We are now up to 2 3rd Dans, one probable 2nd Dan and a big lump of a 2nd Dan who doesn't answer his e-mails and leaves people waiting whilst planning to seduce my wife !!
Hwyl

Rob W

Robw None specified

Postby ukronin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:39 pm | #10

Robw wrote:Will yours be ?  :o:

News update.

We are now up to 2 3rd Dans, one probable 2nd Dan and a big lump of a 2nd Dan who doesn't answer his e-mails and leaves people waiting whilst planning to seduce my wife !!

I'm waiting to find out if I can get the time off.

Anyway, I'm always planning to seduce your wife.

Think of it as a compliment and take it like a man..................and give in. :twisted:
Don't let your life pass you by, STOP, enjoy life, love and friendship.

Proud member of the British Kempo Society.

Club Instructor Northampton Jitsu Club, England
www.northamptonjitsuclub.co.uk
ukronin None specified

Postby Nazareth » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 pm | #11

ukronin wrote:Anyway, I'm always planning to seduce your wife.

Think of it as a compliment and take it like a man..................and give in. :twisted:

I've never heard it refered to as a 'wife' before... gives a whole new slant to "you're my puppy now" :lol:

Why oh why am I going to SSV tomorrow!!!  :python:
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
George Bernard Shaw

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein
Nazareth Male
Tumbleweed

Postby Dark_Vamp » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:45 am | #12

I'll be there :)
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SpliffCartel » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:33 pm | #13

Me too!
SpliffCartel None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

UPDATE

Postby Robw » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:59 pm | #14

UPDATE

OK Sophia Gardens have finally given me written confirmation of the venue which means I can start progressing things on other fronts.

Firstly confirmed Instructors are:

Sensei Dave Walker : 3rd Dan and Head of Style

Sensei Dave Manwaring : 3rd Dan

Sensei Hywel Morrish : 2nd Dan

I'm still waiting to get confirmation from some of last years Instructors and I'll update with more details lately.

For those of you outside of Wales [sympathy], I should point out that it's likely there will be at most 30 places available. If you think you'd like to come do contact me as soon as possible so I can allocate your place.
Hwyl

Rob W

Robw None specified

Postby rose_red » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:17 pm | #15

technically I don't know if I will be in wales or not at the time but does this count as letting you know that I will defiantly come?

I cant miss two in a row!
rose_red None specified

Next

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup