Cardiff Jitsu Social

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Cardiff Jitsu Social

Postby Dark_Vamp » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:36 pm | #1

Hello,
Not sure if any of the club still come on the forums but I was thinking it was time we had a night out, it's been far too long! I was thinking early June? And instead of Metro's making it Bogiez very good alternative music venue in the bay. They have a night listed on 2nd June. £4 to get in and a selected beer a £1 :)

Feed Back appreciated :)

Webber
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Tue May 01, 2007 11:53 am | #2

I'm tentatively up for it.

We can make it my temporary goodbye to the club as it's around this time I'll be stopping teaching for a while.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Tue May 01, 2007 3:57 pm | #3

In that case we could have a meal somewhere before the drinking starts :) That will make it an official event :D
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fat_tony » Tue May 01, 2007 6:35 pm | #4

Alright all, i'll be about most weekends for the near future, so let me know what you decide to do, i'll try to come along. You have my number so gimme a ring.

Tony
You are an engineer if: you're next in line on death row in a french prison when you find the guillotine isn't working, you offer to fix it.
fat_tony None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Slinky_skink » Tue May 15, 2007 11:42 pm | #5

I'm up for it :)
"I'm probably the most dangerous man in the world if I wanna be. But I never wanted to be anything but me." - Charles Manson.
Slinky_skink None specified

Postby Robw » Thu May 17, 2007 3:35 pm | #6

Just a thought guys - we might want to hold this soon before the club gets too small to make it worth while !!  :evil:
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Thu May 24, 2007 11:12 am | #7

Start at the Gate Keeper at 7pm for a few drinks and food if anyones hungry and then we can make our way to the bay for Bogiez.

Feel free to bring friends along as after listening to drunken tales of jitsu they may feel like coming to a session :) Or we could just get them drunk and make them sign some kind of contract saying they will join or else :)
Dark_Vamp None specified

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup