Like a phoenix Cardiff Jitsu rises from the flames!!

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Like a phoenix Cardiff Jitsu rises from the flames!!

Postby Robw » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:39 pm | #1

OK just to update again.

Someone has come forward and volunteered to teach Cardiff Jitsu Club.

As far as I know this has started and is going ok.

If you want more details ideally contact the Foundation website but if you want to you can of course e-mail or private message me. Although I will no longer be teaching or managing the club in any way.

That is all.

Rxx
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KroSha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:41 pm | #2

Excellent!
"Fool, haven't you realised yet? There is nothing that can't be beaten in, or out of you." - UKR
"A warrior's greatest weapons are mental and physical agility, coupled with adaptibility."
It comes in pints?!?
KroSha Male
Hobbit Hardcase

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Splinter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:37 pm | #3

Although hopefully Robw you can be a special guest star at next Welsh Nationals.
Sensei Spooky
Splinter None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robw » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:50 am | #4

That would be nice, but given that

a) I'm not expecting to have done any Jitsu by that time

b) Nobody has expressed any interest in organising another Welsh Nationals, and

c) Given the amount of work it takes I'm certainly not going to be available

I think it's unlikely there will be another Welsh Nationals.
Hwyl

Rob W

"Put it this way, there's no such thing as a good tumour but if there was, yours wouldn't be it" - Sensitive face of NHS
Robw None specified

Postby Squeaky » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:18 pm | #5

Glad to hear someone has come forward to teach!

Regarding the Welsh Nats, I know Hywel had talked about doing it again next year, but now he's having his operation he will be off Jitsu for about a year. And knowing how much he hates organising things anyway, I can't see him doing it! I will speak to Adam and Jaime though and see if they want to do it. Would be a shame to let it go after all the hard work you've done over the last couple of years.

Hope you and the babies and your wife are all doing well! :)
Visit my RedBubble gallery
Squeaky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Goober » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:17 pm | #6

Squeaky wrote:Glad to hear someone has come forward to teach!

Regarding the Welsh Nats, I know Hywel had talked about doing it again next year, but now he's having his operation he will be off Jitsu for about a year. And knowing how much he hates organising things anyway, I can't see him doing it! I will speak to Adam and Jaime though and see if they want to do it. Would be a shame to let it go after all the hard work you've done over the last couple of years.

Hope you and the babies and your wife are all doing well! :)

You could organise it :spoon: :run: :hide:
Define irony -
People paying hundreds of pounds a year to get punched in the face, shouted at, thrown to the floor and have their joints locked up, in order to learn how to not get mugged.
Goober None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark_Vamp » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:37 am | #7

Wednesday's weren't quite the same without the Jitsu aches :D
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

excellent!!

Postby dark_recess » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:58 pm | #8

this is Brilliant news, im really lookin forward to comin back to training.
still tuesday 7:30 at sophia gardens ?
and who's our new sensei?
p.s. how're you doin rob?
'And i remember that like all these blossoms... we are dieing'
dark_recess None specified

Postby Squeaky » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:39 pm | #9

The new Sensei is Frank Lewis (brown belt from Swansea club). He's a very good teacher and very enthusiastic!

Not sure about days and times though....
Visit my RedBubble gallery
Squeaky None specified

Postby Dark_Vamp » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:24 pm | #10

Tuesdays 7-9pm still at Sophia Gardens :)
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that p**sy went to the hospital first.
Dark_Vamp None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup