Cardiff Jitsu Club - TRAINING RESTARTING

Somewhere for welsh jitsuka to chat and plan events

Cardiff Jitsu Club - TRAINING RESTARTING

Postby Goldeagle » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:36 pm | #1

Cardiff Jitsu Club is restarting training after an extended, details as follows

Day: Every Tuesday (Starting 14th October)
Time: 20.00 - 22.00
Venue: Welsh Institute of Sport, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff

First session free for new starters
Goldeagle None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ukronin » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:00 pm | #2

Fantastic News.

Let me know if you want a visit. :D
Don't let your life pass you by, STOP, enjoy life, love and friendship.

Proud member of the British Kempo Society.

Club Instructor Northampton Jitsu Club, England
www.northamptonjitsuclub.co.uk
ukronin None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Splinter » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:10 pm | #3

ukronin wrote:Fantastic News.

you think your being supportive, everyone else sees menacing
Sensei Spooky
Splinter None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Goldeagle » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm | #4

ukronin wrote:Fantastic News.

Thanks, will bear that in mind :)
Goldeagle None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeaky » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 am | #5

Hey! Just wondering, who is teaching the club now? Will try and make it down sometime soon!
Squeaky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Goldeagle » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:13 pm | #6

Hywel, Del and Adam were there on Tuesday, they will be taking it in turns to come down each week. We had 9 people on the mat (6 of them new starters) so not a bad turn out. There should be a few more starting next week too hopefuly, plus a couple of grades if I can rope them into coming back!
Goldeagle None specified

Postby Squeaky » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 pm | #7

Goldeagle wrote:Hywel, Del and Adam were there on Tuesday, they will be taking it in turns to come down each week. We had 9 people on the mat (6 of them new starters) so not a bad turn out. There should be a few more starting next week too hopefuly, plus a couple of grades if I can rope them into coming back!

Great news! I was planning on coming this week but had a big personal messy crisis to sort out so couldn't make it. Will hopefully be there sometime soon in the next few weeks to train! Glad it's back up on its feet again! :D
Squeaky None specified

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Welsh Jitsu

Signup